Thursday, May 13, 2010

Second job...because my other wasnt putting the bacon on the table.

So, I just got a second job. Im going to be a cashier at TSC, or for you city slickers, Tractor Supply Company. My first day there was wednesday. It went well. Filled out paperwork, learned the register, and helped stock shelves. Not so bad and definitly not anything I havent done before. Looking back though I wish I would have applied myself more in college. Now that I am out and I see how much hard work it is...I wish I would have actually studied more and took the time to do everything at its best. I actually think if I could go back I would actually enjoy it. This being out of college working two jobs at minimum wage just really bites. But I guess thats why they call it the real world. Sometimes you have to do things you dont like and give up doing things you do like just to put bacon on the table!!!!! So Tuesday- Sunday here I come!!!!! Mondays are actually going to be my favorite day of the week now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment