Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Put the bacon on the table

So I love my new job and what I do. Like anything else though you always have those good days and those bad days. Right now I am mostly having bad. Why? Because sometimes you have to make mistakes to learn and that seems to be how I learn best. I just know I have to put my game face on and get out there and kick butt. But I have to do what puts the bacon on the table. As much as I LOVE working in a vet clinic 3 days a week just isnt enough. I want more. So I am yet again on the search for either a second part time job or a FT job that works my booty off and pays me big bucks. This is stressful being a college graduate I should be at that point already, but I guess some people just get lucky and get all the right things. Not me. So, I guess Im just going to have to pray harder and maybe I will be one of those lucky people.

1 comment: